Watching the sunset in Greece
When the last sun rays say «Goodbye» is the moment when nature becomes mysterious. Amazing colors form a indescribable beauty. Mysterious glow fills the sky and sun goes to the night journey, while the sea horizon and the clouds are shining purple-red. There are not enough words to describe what you’ll feel. Your heart will beat faster and your mind will be open for the nature.
Neither your eyes, nor your soul will find nothing compares with Greek sunset. You can also take your camera and capture the wonderful moments when the sun:
- glides behind Methoni and Bourtzi castles in Nafplio or on the walls of the towers of the city;
- immersed in a huge water near Falasarna beach in Crete, Myrtos Beach in Kefalonia, or in a secluded cove on the of Small Cyclades islands;
- covers famous Portara Naxos or the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion;
- emphasizes white Anafi or Plaka city on the island of Milos;
- envelops the top of the majestic Meteora;
- silhouetted famous windmills of Mykonos;
- covers the purple glow of the beautiful town of AgiosSostis in Zakynthos;
- lulls the picturesque Thassos and Tinosislands.
But the best is yet to come! The most interesting place in Greece that is attractive for its beautiful and probably most famous sunsets in the world is Santorini. If you are traveling here, try santorini volcano tour. You'll see mysterious sunset and taste wonderful wine made from grapes that were grown near volcano. Thousands of romantic visitors climb the roof tops in Oia, Fira and Imerovigli to see the breathtaking panorama. When the sun sinks in the Aegean Sea, tourists will explode with applause.